Win Borderlands: The Handsome Collection prizes!
2K and GAME are partnering up to give you opportuning to become a real life Vault Hunter. On March 27th, to celebrate the release of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, four GAME stores nationwide will take possession of a custom built loot lockers containing the much sought after Claptrap robot, plus other exceptionally rare Borderlands loot.
The first 20 customers to visit one of the four stores with proof of their Borderlands: The Handsome Collection pre-order will be allowed to pick from one of 20 special golden keys, only one of which will unlock the chest and reveal the loot. The lucky person who picks the winning key will walk away with the now sold-out Claptrap robot, custom made Borderlands loot locker, Turtle Beach gaming headset (Xbox ONE or PS4), Borderlands Funko Dolls (to be supplied upon national release), Jakobs leather messenger bag, 12 exclusive lithographs, plus plenty more.
The following GAME stores will each have a loot locker:
- Westfield Stratford (London)
- Bullring (Birmingham)
- St David’s (Cardiff)
- Braehead (Glasgow)
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime and get to your nearest participating store Vault Hunter!
Calling all LEGO® Ninjago™ fans…
To celebrate the launch of LEGO® Ninjago™: Shadow of Ronin™ videogame join us at our Hamleys store for a day of fun!
Head to Hamleys on Saturday the 28th of March and flaunt your finest cosplay outfit for a chance to get your fancy dress-clad hands on a free PS Vita and a copy of the game; the winner of which will be decided by our staff on the day.
We will also be handing out LEGO® Ninjago™: Master of Spinjitzu DVDs and posters to the first 50 people who purchase the game, and a free poster to the following 150 people.
Our LEGO®-laden store will be open from 10:00 to 21:00.
LEGO® Ninjago™: Shadow of Ronin™ videogame is available on PlayStation VITA and Nintendo 3DS.Terms and Conditions >
1. The promoter is: GAME Retail LTD, company no. 7837246 whose registered office is at Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ.
2. Employees of GAME Retail LTD or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via instore.game.co.uk and via GAME Hamleys.
5. Closing date for entry will be 28th March 2015 8pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Customers of GAME Hamleys, London, are invited to attend the GAME concession on the 28th of March in cosplay dress up, inspired by the launch of LEGO® Ninjago™: Shadow of Ronin™. The customer with the most inventive costumer will win a PS Vita + a copy of LEGO® Ninjago™: Shadow of Ronin™ on the PS vita as chosen by the Store Manager. Entrants will need to take a photo of themselves in store and tweet it using #GAMEhamleys. The store will then select the winner and contact via social channels.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by the Store Manager on the day of the event.
12. The winner will be notified by social channels and then email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or if the prize is to be shipped. If the prize is to be shipped, it will only be shipped to a UK mainland address.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to GAME retail Limited and not to any other party.
Join GAME in taking on Ubisoft in The Crew!
GAME are teaming up with Ubisoft to bring events to more than 20 stores during March, as gamers get the chance to take on the Ubisoft Field Team and compete in various challenges on the epic open world racing game The Crew!
Come and take part in store on takedown challenges in a variety of locations across the USA! Top the leaderboard or beat the preset time challenges, and you can win assorted Ubisoft goodies, including polo shirts, t-shirts, lanyards and much more!
Check out the launch trailer for The Crew below and get yourself ready for some adrenaline fueled racing!
Events will take place between 11am and 4pm on the days and locations below!
|Sat 7th March||GAME West Brom||61 Sandwell Centre, , West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7NJ|
|Sat 7th March||GAME Crawley||10-12 The Martletts Crawley west Sussex, RH10 1ES|
|Sat 7th March||GAME Manchester Denton||Unit 12b Crowne Point Shopping Park, Denton, Manchester, M34 3JP|
|Sun 8th March||GAME Hempstead Valley||Unit 18, Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 3PD|
|Fri 13th March||GAME Eastleigh||Unit 18, Swan Shopping Centre, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 5SG|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Bury||Unit F02,The Rock, Bury, BL9 0JY|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Bury St Edmunds||42a The Butter Market, Cornhill, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1DX|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Crayford||Unit 2a, Tower Retail Park, Crayford, Kent, DA1 4LD|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Hull Superstore||59-60 Prospect Centre, Hull, HU2 8PW|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Sutton Coldfield||212 Gracechurch Shopping Centre, The Parade, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1PA|
|Sat 14th March||GAME Swansea Morfa||Unit 2, The Pod, Morfa Retail Park, Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA1 7DF|
|Sun 15th March||GAME Cambridge Lion Yard||Unit 47/48, Lion Yard Shopping Centre, Cambridge, CB2 3NA|
|Sat 17th March||GAME Uxbridge||31 Chequers Square, Uxbridge, UB8 1LN|
|Fri 20th March||GAME Bristol Cribbs||Unit LR53, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol, Avon, BS34 5GG|
|Fri 20th March||GAME Harrogate||Unit 4, The Victoria Centre, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1AE|
|Sat 21st March||GAME Canterbury||33 St. George Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2LE|
|Sat 21st March||GAME Leeds White Rose||Unit 50, White Rose Centre, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8LL|
|Sat 21st March||GAME Southport||64 Chapel Street, , Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1BZ|
|Sat 21st March||GAME Swindon||7 Regent Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1JQ|
|Sun 22nd March||GAME Plymouth Sundial||44 New George Street, Plymouth, PL1 1RW|
|Sun 22nd March||GAME Widness||32 Albert Square, WIDNES, WA8 6JW|
|Sat 28th March||GAME Blackpool||35 Corporation Street, BLACKPOOL, FY1 1EJ|
|Sat 28th March||GAME Bluewater||Unit U023, Upper Rose Gallery, Bluewater, Kent, DA9 9SP|
|Sat 28th March||GAME Grimsby||Unit B, 63 Friargate, Freshney Place, Grimsby, Humberside, DN31 1QQ|
|Sun 29th March||GAME Chatham||48 Pentagon Centre, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4HY|
Visit your local GAME store and get an exclusive Shiny Charizard and Collector’s Edition album!
Get your very own free Shiny Charizard and Collector’s Edition album, exclusively at GAME. Simply visit your local GAME store as of 3rd April 2015 to pick up your free Pokémon for Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
No purchase is necessary, simply pop down to your nearest store to receive a code via receipt and follow the instructions below!
How to receive your free Pokémon!
- Step 1 Make sure your Nintendo 3DS system is connected to the internet. For Nintendo Customer Service, go to support.nintendo.co.uk.
- Step 2. Select MYSTERY GIFT on the main menu.
- Step 3. Select RECEIVE GIFT, then YES.
- Step 4. Select GET WITH CODE, then YES, then YES again to connect to the Internet.
- Step 5. Enter your code!
- Step 6. Watch as you receive Shiny Charizard!
- Step 7. Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive your Shiny Charizard!
- Step 8. Be sure to save your game!
Visit your local GAME store from 03/04/2015 for your exclusive Shiny Charizard Pokémon!